We have Groups in Facebook. Similarly, we have Google+ Community in Google. They are similar in purposes but limited in their own platforms.
In Facebook group, members can views things shared. But members are assumed to be people of similar interests.
This is the case with Google+ Community. There are many communities in Google that can be viewed from your Google+ profile dashboard.
Join any of them. If no community matches your interest or objective, you can always create one and invite your friends as members – just like you can create a group in Facebook.
How to view existing Google+ Community
There are thousands of Google communities – starting from vegetarians to celebrity communities. Some communities have millions of members.
To view all communities, it’s damn easy.
After you have opened your Google+ profile, just to the left of your profile details, click on the drop down bottom and then click on COMMUNITIES.
If you want only the communities that are being recommended for you, click on recommended community button.
How to create new Google+ Community
Create a new Google+ community by clicking on a Create a New Community button. Once it’s being created, you can invite your friends to be its members.
When more and more people join as its members, consequently it will grow into a bigger community.
How to generate traffic from Google+ Community?
This is the charm of joining different Google communities for bloggers. Or you may say for creating one that isn’t existent before.
You might love reading these wonderful articles:
- 10 things a blogger holding full time job must avoid.
- Be a pro from day one; tips from pro bloggers.
- 12 popular WordPress themes to purchase in 2017.
- 11 relevant reasons for anonymous blogging.
A community is a group of people with similar interest or objective. You just have to know what to share and what not to share.
Read the taglines of a community before sharing any article or post. In tagline, community owner usually gives aims and objectives of the community.
- Share your good old posts and new posts.
- Build relationships with good bloggers.
- Comment in others’ posts or pages.
- Seek suggestions or helps when needed.
- Help people need your helps.
- Prepare a blog list from a community.
Things to remember while joining Google+ community:
- Join communities that have objective related to your blogging area.
- Join related communities with large number of members.
- Make your presence visible by leaving comments.
- Build relationships with useful people or who know more than you.
How to share a post in a Google+ community
Sharing of your post in a community is easy. Because it’s just like how we share posts or articles in our Facebook walls or groups.
Benefits of Google+ community membership
Some of the benefits of joining Google plus communities:
- You can discover new blogs in your niche.
- You can make new friends
- You can speak out your interest
- You can build brand around your passion
- You can share your blog posts
- You can receive new readers and followers.
- You improve your blog traffic.
Google+ Community is also a good source of traffics for a blog. But we must use in more productive manners to reap the benefits.
Do you use any Google+ Community to market your contents? Do you have a good story of being membership of certain community? Share with me.