You just have to submit your search queries in Google to download some free third party blogger templates. See the screenshot given below:
- Select Save File
- Click OK
- Open Downloads Folder from your computer
- Click downloaded template file
- Click on Extract All
- Click on Extract
- Open it
- In it a document with .XML will be embedded
- Cut-paste this to a location within computer where you want it
- Let us SAVE it in Desktop
You may also like to read:
- How to add Logo to a Blogger Template?
- How to reduce space between Blog title & description?
- How to remove Navbar from a Blog?
- How to add back to Top button in a blogger template?
The next tutorial in TLB will be on how to change templates that are provided free of cost Blogger and third party templates – downloaded from other designers from Google. Stay in our Loop by subscribing via your email.