There are many blogging platforms. We know WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and LiveJournal etc. You have heard enough of them. But I think you must have heard little about yet another blogging platform – Medium. It is one of new blogging platforms founded by twitter core people.
Blogging with medium will be really sexy. Procedural requirements are less and easy. Publishing of articles is like writing a status in Facebook wall. Importing of articles from other websites is easy.
If you have a profile at medium.com, you can do the following from your account:
- You can have a customized page (just like in any other blogging platforms)
- You can also ask as many questions as possible. Members are many
- You can read articles shared by other members. Just like in Facebook adding and friends/followers is very easy
- Editor team shares a number of articles published by members that are worth reading under Editor’s Pick
So if you too wanted to join with medium.com, please follow the given steps for registration:
- Open Medium (www.medium.com)
- Sign in using either Twitter, Facebook or Gmail
- Press enter
- You are inside medium.com
- You may read Editor’s Pick
- Click on your profile photo
- Click on New Story to write new article
- Click on Import story to share from other websites
This is it. You have fully accessible account with medium.com. Now you can use it to write new articles, ask questions, share old articles and also read articles published by other members. Hope you will enjoy being with medium. Cheers!